Services & Amenities
Live Well after Retirement
Carefree days are waiting for you at Morning Pointe of Louisville. With assisted living-type services and memory care for seniors of Louisville, KY, we’ve created a community that caters to the unique needs and interests of our residents. From our culinary excellence to our full life enrichment calendar that highlights community partnerships, volunteer projects and regular outings, our goal is to provide you with everything you need to live a healthy and active life long after retirement.
At Morning Pointe of Louisville, we help residents maintain their independence. With a licensed nursing staff and highly-trained caregiving team, you will have complete peace of mind knowing that your loved one is well cared for and safe.
- Oversight of medication management, health and wellness provided by licensed nurses
- Licensed clinical staff are always available
- On-site physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Your rates are dependent upon your apartment size and care needs
- Health care providers and licensed nurses coordinate personal care plans to optimize overall health and wellness.
Learn more about our purposeful and meaningful memory care services.
Every thoughtfully designed senior living and memory care apartment in our community is equipped with key features for your convenience and to promote safety.
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Handicapped accessible suites
- Single-level living that offers spacious apartments
- Inclusive utilities
- Laundry services and housekeeping
- Telephone and cable television
- Multiple floor plan choices
- Individual climate-controlled rooms
Learn more about key features and floor plans.
Amenities and Services
Spend your days as you choose at Morning Pointe of Louisville. With our exceptional caregiving services available through our senior living and memory care programs, we also provide a selection of amenities and benefits to help keep you healthy, happy and entertained throughout the day.
- Restaurant-style dining in a central dining room
- Dietician oversight of three nutritious meals per day
- Immaculately landscaped grounds
- Open and spacious areas for resident visitors
- Engaging and entertaining social calendar
- Wide array of activities involving community partnerships and based on individual resident interests
- Transportation for medical appointment
- On-site salon services
- Security and Pharmacy
Ask us about our lifestyle enrichment programming.